Tuesday 7 January 2020

New year, new projects

So we are already into the new year and I have been thinking about the possibly of starting a new project and resurrecting an old one.

The old one is one I started last year but never really got to grips with how to go about it.  The idea was to photograph London streets after dark, this idea isn't new I have seen it done before but just wanted to have a go for myself.

So I have made start on it again and see how far I get this time.

London, After Dark
The Second project has to do with Ghost Signs, these are hand painted signs that have been preserved on the side of buildings for an extended period of time and have begun to fade.  Its strange how these signs seem to be all over the place but I've hardly noticed.

Ghost Sign, Old Vs New


With both these projects I would ideally like to turn them into a limited zine run.


1 comment:

  1. Love the Ghost signs idea mate. I’ve thought about this before after seeing a few round near where I live. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete